Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Krass & Co Brand Rep

I am beyond excited right now. I just got accepted to be a brand rep for Krass and Co! I only just recently learned about this brand but I am absolutely obsessed already! I swear my entire next paycheck will be going towards purchasing their entire inventory.

I absolutely adore the way they mix preppy designs with such a laid-back, casual and comfy style without sacrificing quality! They just recently came out with a line of women's shorts that are SO adorable and perfect for summer! Fingers crossed that my first pair comes in before I leave for Michigan this weekend! (I just bought the classic lobster shorts and I have a feeling I'm going to live in them!)

Check them out!



How cute are those?! I can't wait to start working with the company and see what else they come up with (and hopefully help contribute to some of those new products and ideas!) I'm so grateful and excited for this opportunity!

If any of you want to buy anything from their site (and honestly, why wouldn't you?!) you can use my new discount code:

oxford15

And then I can earn some points and continue filling my wardrobe with these shorts!

P.S. Did I mention that these shorts have pockets?!? I can die happy now.

Happy shopping!

xoxo



No comments