Playlist: Songs of Summer - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Playlist: Songs of Summer

One of my favorite things about being home in the summer is driving my car with the sunroof open, windows down, and music blasting. That is the purest form of freedom for me. I love the feeling of the sun beating down on me and my hair whipping around in the wind while I drive through the Kentucky countryside on my way into the city.

However, for this feeling to be complete, you have to have just the right kind of music.  These are just a few songs that give me the perfect summer feeling of freedom, whether I'm driving my car or sitting on the dock at the lake with my toes in the water.

Rather than re-generating the iTunes top 100 list, I tried to avoid putting too many super mainstream songs on this playlist in the hopes that it would actually help you discover some new songs. (Although I do have a soft spot for the Fergie song from the Great Gatsby - couldn't stop listening to it if I tried!)

Enjoy!


What are some of your favorite songs of this summer?

"Without music, life would be a mistake"
-Friedrich Nietszche


xoxo

No comments