Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Stack Em' Up!

Lately I have found myself constantly searching for bracelets that would work well in a bracelet stack. Every time I go in a store, even if it is just to window shop, I do a quick scan to see if they have anything that would be perfect to add to my collection.

I've even started to realize I have been selecting my outfits based on whatever bracelet stack I want to wear that day, when in reality it should probably be the other way around. I just love the way there are endless combinations, and they can make all the difference in the world when it comes to dressing up or dressing down an outfit.

It used to be that I felt completely bare without a pair of earrings; now I can't even leave the house without at least two things on my wrist. I just love seeing little pops of color on my arm, especially if I'm wearing a less-than-exciting ensemble that day.

Below you'll find some pictures of some of my personal favorite bracelet stacks from my own collection, and others that I have been coveting constantly on Pinterest. 


What are some of your favorite bracelets and watches to stack together?

P.S. Can you tell which two pictures are mine? I think my photography skills needs a little work...

P.P.S. Literally right after I published this post I went boutique shopping and bought 4 more things and made a new stack! It really is an addiction. 

xoxo

No comments