All That Glitters - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

All That Glitters

I love sparkles and glitter more than I should. I'm like a little kid - if I see something sparkly I'll stare at it until someone snaps me out of it. Whenever I'm wearing sparkly jewelry while driving I swear I'm gonna crash because the sun hits it and I catch myself staring at it instead of the road. Oops!

I just love the way sparkles can totally transform an outfit and make it look glamorous and beautiful. Even just one little accessory makes all the difference. Here are some of my absolute favorite sparkly accessories (some of them I own, some of them I have been coveting for the longest time!!)



What are some of your favorite sparkly accessories? Is anyone else as glitter obsessed as I am?

xoxo

No comments