Chino Craziness - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Chino Craziness

I think my new obsession with J.Crew 3" Chino Shorts has reached an all-time high. While packing for my trip to Michigan yesterday I realized that I own them in - count them - 9 colors! (And they just released an amazing olive color that I have a feeling will be joining my collection very soon...) What can I say? I'm very picky, and once I find a pair that I love I buy them in every single color!

They're just so comfortable and cute. When you're as tall as me it's nearly impossible to find a pair of shorts that are long enough without making me look like a soccer mom. I love all of the staple J. Crew colors that these shorts are offered in (naturally to match my absurd amount of J.Crew Vintage Cotton V-Neck Tees...)

I've recently started expanding my belt collection too, and they pull the outfit together so perfectly! Then all you need to add is a few key jewelry items and you're all set! This is pretty much my daily outfit for summer and class every day in the fall. It's so simple, casual and cute! You don't have to wear something over the top or wildly expensive and extravagant to look put together.


(I only wish my collection was as impressive as in this picture, although I don't think that's too far off in the future at the rate I'm going!)

I think my favorite feature of the shorts is the adorable pinstripe pattern on the inside of the waistband! (I know you can't see it when you're wearing them but I still think it is such a charming little detail).


What are your go-to summer shorts?

xoxo


3 comments

  1. Yay I'm not the only one who stock piles their favorite pieces! I can definitely relate - in fact, I was just doing a double take on the shear number of J. Crew chino shorts I have too!
    They're pretty much part of my "go-to" uniform year round. You should do a styling post with them, I know I get stuck in a rut sometimes!

    So glad I found your blog, I can't wait to read more! (hahah I totally stalked you and followed you and blog lovin!)

    Best,
    J. Parker
    www.trainingcamprookie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea - I will definitely do a styling post soon so be on the lookout for that!

      And I've bought two more pairs since I wrote that post...seriously an addict! Your blog is great too, thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. I love these shorts too, but I have to wear the longer ones because I am pretty tall. How do you style yours? sometimes I feel like a total soccer mom.

    ReplyDelete