Essential Reading - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Essential Reading

I've been trying to make a summer book list...well...all summer! It's harder than I thought. When I make book lists I like to go sit in the book store for hours on the floor and go over the backs of pretty much every single one. It's a bit of an all day event, and I really just haven't had the time! I have been reading a couple recommendations from my Kindle and from friends, and I just finished one that I absolutely had to share with all of you!

Granted, this book is essentially just some easy and girly beach-read, but sometimes those ones are my favorite! I like to be able to just lay out by the pool or on the beach and dive into some cliché chick novel, and this one was definitely no exception. It was witty, inspiring, refreshingly realistic, and eerily reminded me of myself. I found myself laughing on page one, and that is no small feat.

If you're looking for something cute, quick and funny to finish off your summer, Brooklyn Girls by Gemma Burgess is for you! It's the first in a series, and you just can't help but fall in love with Pia and her friends as they try and tackle the first few months out of college and the real world of Brooklyn. I think no matter who you are you'll find yourself relating to one of the characters and laughing right along with them. Ok, I'll shutup now but seriously read this! You won't regret it.


I can't wait for the next installment in the series!

xoxo

1 comment