iPhone Makeover Tutorial - Get Preppy Icons for your iPhone! - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

iPhone Makeover Tutorial - Get Preppy Icons for your iPhone!

So I know I said I was going to make a tutorial on how to change your iPhone apps to make them preppy and adorable, but I found a great post that already has one made! It couldn't be a better tutorial, including screenshots so you know exactly what to do every step of the way. I am attaching the link so all of you who are interested can check it out!

*Very Important: Pay attention to her side note that you cannot under any circumstance delete the original app! Cocoppa simply creates a shortcut with a cuter image. I moved all of my original apps into a folder on the very last page of my phone so they are hidden from view. Just make sure not to delete them or you will delete the real app!*




If you have any questions feel free to comment and I will try to answer them, but I think she covers pretty much everything in her tutorial!

Here is the link to the tutorial!

These are the pros/cons of using the Cocoppa app, in my opinion:

Pros: 
1. Hello?! Its ADORABLE.
2. You can customize it and change it up whenever you want. 
3. When your friends try to hack your facebook status, all of the different icons throw them off! (Speaking from personal experience....)

Cons:
1. You still have to keep the original app icon (but you can put them in a folder in the back and you'll never see them!)
2. They don't work for all apps! Like phone, messages, notes...etc.
3. Sometimes it causes the app to hesitate for a half second when you open it (not a big deal, really, but just a little something I have noticed!)

3 comments

  1. Maybe I'm overlooking something obvious, but I don't see the link. Where is the tutorial?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pay attention to her side note that you cannot under any circumstance delete the original app! Cocoppa simply creates a shortcut with a cuter image. I moved all of my original apps into a folder on the very last page of my phone so they are hidden from view. Just make sure not to delete them or you will delete the real app!. Track Yahoo Messenger Activity

    ReplyDelete