Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Custom & Cute Apps for your iPhone!

Some of you may have heard of or seen pictures of people who are changing their apps in their iPhones to have really cute patterns or pictures instead of the standard ones the apps come with. (I am one of those people - I had way too much free time when I broke my ankle in March!)

No, you don't have to 'jailbreak' your phone to do this. All you have to do is download an app called Cocoppa! *Full disclosure: this app was made in Japan and definitely is not the most user-friendly or English-friendly app I have ever used, but if you do it right, its super easy and totally worth it! I love looking at my phone screen now*



If you're ever super bored one day at work or in class (maybe you're out of candy crush lives??) this will definitely kill some time for you! Here is a screenshot of my phone after I changed all my apps!  (I moved them all onto one page so you could see it - I could never have this many apps on one page on my phone!)

PS they have really cute wallpapers too - that's where I got mine from!


What do you think of this trend?

xoxo

4 comments

  1. I think this trend is so cute! I feel like I just never have the time to do it!

    Hunter
    preponabudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once you get it going it really takes no time at all!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You definitely should! Let me know if you need help or have any questions, or feel free to share the finished result! Would love to see it!

      xo Olivia

      Delete