Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Lilly Pulitzer Calendar!

To help you get organized for this hectic month, I have made a downloadable Lilly Pulitzer calendar template! I had way too much free time my first week of summer before my internship started so I made this for myself and have decided to share it with you! 

Print it out, put it on your bulletin board and fill it out with all of your back-to-school events, appointments and To-Dos!



(PS I am no expert at this so if there is a problem with the download at all just let me know in the comments and I will fix it ASAP!)

If this goes well I am going to try and make one of these with a different Lilly print at the beginning of each month! Enjoy!

xoxo

5 comments

  1. What a cute idea! I am definitely going to print one out and use it!

    Hunter
    preponabudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad you liked it! I'll be making a different one next month so be on the lookout!

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. i'm crazy about being organized so thank you for this post! cute blog, just followed on bloglovin!

    xoxo
    makeshiftmunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So am I, I'm so glad you liked it! Thanks for following!

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. I love these calendars! they are so useful and so cute!

    ReplyDelete