Monogram Love - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Monogram Love

So earlier this year my little (Courtney) and I were spending our typical 5 hours on Pinterest together and we could not stop staring at these monogram PFG shirts! They were everywhere and so freakin' adorable! We had to get them. For those of you who don't know, PFG is a performance fishing gear shirt, and they have become very popular, especially in the South.

We ended up finding the best deal on Amazon, and took them to be monogrammed at this adorable little store in Louisville called Sew Unique that will monogram pretty much anything you bring to them - aka my new favorite store. In the end they only ended up costing us $40.00! (Such a steal - normal ones without the monograms cost around $50.00!)

Now this shirt is my new summer obsession - it is literally perfect for everything! I wear it to the lake, as a cover-up at the pool, I pretty much lived in it while I was in Michigan, sailing with my Dad, and everywhere in between! It is so comfortable and lightweight; it protects me from the sun and doesn't make me too hot! (Definitely a must when I got a brutal sunburn the first weekend at the lake!)

Of course, that wasn't enough for me and my little. We naturally had to buy matching monogram hats to go with our PFGs too!

By some cruel twist of fate, we somehow don't have a picture of the two of us in our shirts and hats! I don't know what's wrong with us. That will have to be fixed very soon, but for now I have one of just me!

(^^ Like the sideways ponytail?? ^^ Oops....)

P.S. If you don't want to go to the trouble of taking the shirt to get monogrammed yourself, Marley Lilly sells some great ones already monogrammed on their site!

Check out some other adorable monogrammed products by Marley Lilly here!

xoxo

No comments