Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Set Sail

To celebrate the summer season, this post is about all things nautical! I went sailing today with my dad and couldn't help but be reminded of how many adorable nautical apparel and accessories have been popping up everywhere this summer! There are so many cute collections, I don't even know where to begin.

C. Wonder has an impressively large collection of nautical jewelry this summer featuring my personal favorite symbol, the starfish! (I have a pave starfish pendant necklace from J.Crew from a few years ago that I wear year-round - I'm actually wearing it right now!) They also have some other great nautical symbols featured in classic gold that would be perfect to pull together a cute summer outfit for any occasion! Seriously, there are so many I had a hard time choosing which ones to show but you can see all of the nautical jewelry featured on their site here!



Who could do nautical better than Vineyard Vines? I wasn't even sure where to begin with their vast variety of sea-themed products ranging from purses to jewelry to clothing. (I know I was certainly sporting my Navy Phi Mu Shep Shirt today out on the sailboat!)



PS how perfectly do those lobster flip flops go with the lobster shorts from Krass and Co?!

You can always count on Lilly Pulitzer to deliver their resort and summer collections with a nod to nautical style. Featuring three brand new patterns, 'Get Nauti', 'Booze Cruise', and 'Anchors Away', along with some other classic prints featured earlier on in the season, you can always find something appropriate for the sea.



And of course I can't help but give a shout out to the perfectly preppy nautical designs from Krass & Co! Their classy athletic apparel features the classic signature symbols of any good nautical collection, including lobsters, sailboats, seahorses, and seashells in a variety of bright and fun colors. What's not to love about the way this company takes comfort and adds just a pinch of prep to make their clothes appropriate for any activity.



"The cure for anything is salt water. Sweat, tears, or the ocean."

xoxo

No comments