Sugar Paper - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Sugar Paper

I found the cutest website for stationary and other paper needs today! Its called Sugar Paper and I am seriously in love - I definitely know where I am getting all of my stationary and notebooks before I go back to school in August.

They have everything - note sets, notebooks, place cards, coasters, calendars, cards for special occasions, gift tags...The organizational side in me could stay and shop on their site forever! They even have wrapping paper! There are so many great things it was hard to choose just a few favorites to show you, but I definitely recommend checking their site out! The prices are pretty reasonable, especially for such a cute product.


There's just something wonderful about really elegant stationary, don't you think?

xoxo

No comments