Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Tagged Tuesday: Live Colorfully!

I just got tagged in my first Tag Tuesday post by Lindsay from Pearls Please. The tag is for Colors of the Rainbow, so here are my favorite items in every color!




Okay, so I went a little Kate Spade heavy but who better for this post than the brand whose motto is "Live Colorfully?"

Your turn, J. Parker! Good luck!

Thanks Lindsay! This was really fun (and way harder than it looks!)

3 comments

  1. These are all so cute! I especially love the journal!

    Hunter
    preponabudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay yay yayyy! You seriously made my whole entire day with this! Hahah I LOVE rainbows plus I got an excuse to show off my latest purchase for my (still imaginary)apartment!

    Thanks so much, sweet girl!

    xx,

    j.parker

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely idea for a post! It's hard to find cute and useful items in every color
    Thanks so much for visiting twirl!
    xoxo
    Birdy
    www.thetwirlteam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete