What Time Is It? - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

What Time Is It?

Watches seem to have lost their functionality with the evolution of cell phones, but that doesn't mean they've lost their use as a fashion accessory! I'm definitely guilty of wearing a watch and never using it to tell time. (Does anyone else ever check their phone to see the time then have to check again 5 seconds later because you forgot to pay attention? That's probably just me...)

The problem is that some of the best (fashionable) watches are so expensive! I only have one right now and it is definitely my favorite accessory, but it was my big splurge item for Christmas. (The tortoise and gold Michael Kors - it was on my Christmas list for an entire year!) 

I knew there had to be some other great options out there that don't involve breaking the bank, although Michael Kors really knows how to make a great watch.

Here is a list of some of the best (and my personal favorite) splurge and save watches so you can be fashionable on any budget!

                              $250                                       $195                                        $250

                                     $29                                   $20                                                $40

What are your favorite timepiece accessories?

xoxo

2 comments

  1. I don't have a watch, but I think they are so adorable! I personally love Kate Spade watches, but I agree they are so expensive! For a better priced watch, I would check out Francesca's :)

    Hunter
    preponabudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete