Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Back To School Edition!

Prep Essentials is going back to school! I know this is the part where most people would groan and complain about how they never want summer to end and that they are dreading going back to campus...but that's not going to happen. I LOVE Oxford, and I don't know anyone that doesn't. My twitter feed has been blowing up all summer with people commenting on how much they want to go back to Miami - schoolwork and all - since a week after finals ended. (I know, I know, 7 year old Olivia is kicking me for saying all of this) but I seriously love school!

Miami is just one of those special places that you never want to leave. Sure, even I am guilty of occasionally needing to get off campus and escape for a weekend...but it never lasts longer than that. I'm actually going up to campus 10 days early because I just can't wait any longer! (Sorry Louisville, I love you, but Oxford is where I belong right now!)

So, in the spirit of back-to-school (or leaving for school for the first time for those of you lucky freshmen!) I am declaring August a Back-To-School Edition month on Prep Essentials! Which means this month will be dedicated to countless tips, tricks, and advice for starting the new school year on the right foot, whether you are a freshmen or a senior. Being halfway through college I feel like I have a pretty good grasp on what is absolutely essential for college. (I might sneak in one or two posts that are off the back-to-school theme, but I'm going to do my absolute best to stay on topic...not always my strong suit).

Be on the lookout for posts about decorating your room, staying organized, how to manage time well, the best apps for college students...And I'm not going to give away any more!

One of my favorite quotes of all time about Miami...

"To get here, you have to want to get here, but once you're here, you never want to leave."

Love & Honor!


(PS This picture is the quad I lived on last year in all 3 seasons! Yes, campus really is this beautiful).

xoxo

2 comments

  1. Ahhh gorgeous! Haha while Texas is pretty much the most amazing place ever, we don't really have seasons. And DC just get's gross and cold but really pretty and snowy.
    No fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, Miami is seriously the most beautiful campus I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete