Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

National Girlfriends Day!

August 1st is National Girlfriends Day!

What a fun holiday! I would be nothing without my friends. They have always been my family to me; there isn't a single thing I wouldn't do for them. My friends from home and school are all such big parts of my life.


I have literally known the girls in this picture since I was born. All of our parents were in a dinner club together when they were young, and they still do it! We were all born around the same time and we grew up together. Ski trips with the families, dinners, holiday parties, swim team practices - you name it, they were there. And they are all still my best friends today, even though we are all scattered all over the country! (We just took this picture a few weeks ago at a big dinner club trip to the lake!)

Never take your friends for granted - make the effort to send that text and check in with them, or take the time to meet them for dinner or coffee. It can be so easy when you go off to college to lose touch with old friends, and in my opinion, nothing could be worse. Let today be a reminder for you to meet up with friends, have a girls night, and do something crazy and spontaneous together! Summer is almost over and I can't think of any better way to spend it than with my best friends. 

So take a cue from my favorite pair of best friends and celebrate today with yours!


xoxo

No comments