Casual Glamour - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Casual Glamour

How have I never noticed this trend before?? Maybe this is a super outdated thing (I'd hardly call myself a trendsetter), but to me this is brand new and I am LOVING it! I absolutely adore the way neutrals and metallics complement each other. It can totally transform an outfit in so many different ways! I first saw this while browsing Pinterest, so naturally I launched into a four hour search trying to find more ways people have experimented with this charming combo.

I just love this look because it is such a perfect way to make an outfit go from casual to slightly dressy, transferring from a day of shopping to dinner and a drink (or two) with friends. Plus I think its a great transition from summer to fall because you can pair it with so many pretty cardigans and shorts, or even white jeans.

I have already searched my closet relentlessly dreaming up new combinations of clothes to fit this trend and I can't wait to try them out now that the weather is finally permitting it! (Although I may need to buy a cute little sparkle clutch or some shoes...)



For more sparkly accessories that I am seriously coveting check out my post All That Glitters!

What do you think about this trend?

xoxo

2 comments

  1. I really like this trend, I think it's perfect for a night out on the town. I especially love sparkle and black together.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I just love how many different occasions it works for!

      Delete