Happy First Day of Fall! - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Happy First Day of Fall!

Today is the first official day of fall, and I could not be happier. Fall is by far my favorite season of the year, I love everything about it! The clothes, food, colors, smells, activities...I wish I could live in Autumn year round! It feels like every year fall gets shorter and shorter and we skip straight from blazing summer heat to frigid winter temperatures.

I love the crunch sound fallen leaves make when you step on them, the comfort of soft sweaters without being freezing, the childhood memories of pumpkin picking and haunted houses, hot chocolate and a movie with friends, fuzzy socks tucked into adorable new boots, halloween costumes and parties, tailgates and the smell of food grilling, bonfires and s'mores and the crackling sound the fire makes, vanilla and cinnamon candles, baked pumpkin seeds with sea salt, jumping in leaf piles...I could seriously go on forever and ever. And ever.


I made a little collage of some of my favorite things about fall because I was having way too much fun listing it above!

Even though I'm in college and supposed to be an "adult" I am definitely still going to a pumpkin patch and a haunted house with all of my housemates and leaf piles will be a daily occurrence in our front yard. I don't think I'll ever grow out of some of my favorite pastimes! 

What are some of your favorite things about fall?

xoxo

10 comments

  1. As much as I'm still in mourning over the end of summer, all of these fall posts are making me excited for what's to come. I really want to go apple picking and make a pie. Plus I love the smell of pumpkin candles!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, just writing this post made me way too excited! My housemates and I are planning all kinds of fun-themed activities

      Delete
  2. Leather boots, cozy sweaters, and pumpkin everything!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post makes me so excited for fall! I absolutely cannot WAIT until I can wear my leggings, brown boots, flannel shirts, and vests. ;)

    xoxo

    Kelly
    kellyinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! This week has been absolute heaven wearing leggings and light sweaters - I even busted out my favorite riding boots today!

      Delete
  4. happy fall to you too!! i just love wearing boots and leggings!!
    http://docdivatraveller.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even though summer is BY FAR my favorite season, I was pretty excited about the return of the seasonal salted caramel hot chocolate at Starbucks a few weeks ago - yum! Plus, helloooo the return of football season has me on cloud nine right now. There are few things I love more than pigskin, tailgates, and post-game celebrations!

    Happy Fall, Liv! :)

    xx,
    j. parker

    ReplyDelete