Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Krass & Co. New Fall Line!

I am beyond excited right now! Krass & Co just released their new fall line and I am totally in love!! For those of you that don't know, I am a brand rep for Krass & Co and I think everything they make is perfect! 

They make amazing athletic apparel with a classy, preppy twist. Their women's shorts are amazing - the material is similar to under armour and the style is similar to norts, but of course preppier! They're super comfortable and I actually like the way they fit much better than norts. 

This new fall line is perfection. I can't even choose a favorite so I will let all of you decide for yourselves but I know I am definitely going to be buying a pair or two! 


And the best part is I have a discount code for all of you! 
Type in the code "oxford15" to get a 15% discount on whatever you order! 
(Because who doesn't like discounts?!)

Happy shopping!!

xoxo

2 comments

  1. I really need new work out shorts, mine are so old it's time for an update. These shorts are so cute, I love the navy with the sail boats! Great find!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will seriously not regret it - I have loved norts my entire life and after owning just one pair of these I'm an official convert. They are the best quality and the price is only a 2 dollar difference if you use the discount code "oxford15"!!!

      Delete