Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Playlist: Unwind

Lately I have been trying to incorporate a nightly routine to help me relax and take better care of myself. I turn off all electronics 15 minutes before I go to bed besides my i-Pod speakers, light a lavender and vanilla candle, drip just a drop or two of lavender essential oils onto my wrists, and kick back with whatever book I am currently reading. It is definitely tough to get myself to really turn everything off and just focus on unwinding, but I am getting better at it every day! 

To help myself along I have created the perfect playlist for unwinding at night and just letting go of all of my daily stresses so I can have a peaceful and restful sleep. (I have had terrible insomnia since the beginning of high school and I have tried just about everything to make it go away! All tips are welcome and highly encouraged!)

So sit back, relax, and enjoy this playlist while you unwind from a long day of hard work.


What is your favorite way to unwind?

xoxo

2 comments

  1. Great playlist. Clarity is one of my favorite songs. Definitely taking some time to be outside in the sun is my favorite way to unwind.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. To reply to your comment on my blog about if you have to get ios7... You don't have to... but if you don't, then your devices won't be covered under Apple care protection and iTunes/AppStore/AllYourApps won't function correctly. I recommend getting it in case anything were to ever happen with your phone!

    AJ | TheAJMinute
    @TheAJMinute

    ReplyDelete