Shades of Fall - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Shades of Fall

You already know about my severe obsession with nail polish, but it takes a turn towards a legitimate addiction once fall rolls around. To be honest, in high school I absolutely hated the dark nail polish trend. It struck me as gothic and depressing and just downright ugly. 

Then once I got to my senior year it was like someone flipped a switch, and a new obsession was born.
I LOVE fall nail polish!!
There, I said it.

Even more than in the spring and summer, I really feel like having your nails painted fall colors really pulls your outfits together. These are just a few - because there are about a million - of my absolute favorite fall nail polish colors for this season!


1. Essie Cottage and Vine
2. Essie Bahama Mama
3. Essie Wicked
4. Essie Bobbing for Baubles
5. Essie Rose Gold

(Can you tell I have a severe Essie obsession?)

What nail colors are you loving for this fall?

xoxo

4 comments

  1. I'm really loving the dark emerald green colors that are coming out this fall!

    Hunter
    www.preponabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Cottage and Vine and the Bobbing for Baubles colors! Perfect for the transition to fall. I'm a big fan of navy nail polishes because they go with a variety of outfits.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I wear a lot of greys, whites and blues so navy is always the perfect color for me to tie an outfit together.

      Delete