Fall Premieres - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Fall Premieres

In my post ranting about how much I love fall I forgot one crucial thing - all of the season premieres on TV!! I'm a total TV addict, particularly Netflix, so not only do I get to watch all of the premieres of my favorite shows and new exciting ones but I get all new seasons added to my favorite shows on Netflix as well! #byeGPA...

There's so many great things on TV I don't know how I'm going to have time for anything else! Couch potato for life. Some of the new shows I'm most excited about are "The Originals" on CW (a spinoff from Vampire Diaries with hopefully just as attractive a cast...Damon Salvatore can bite my neck any day of the week, I would totally be a vampire to spend an eternity with him...) I also can't wait to see "Once Upon A Time in Wonderland" (another spinoff - guess I'm a bit of a loyal follower) on ABC. There's nothing more upsetting when a show you love ends, but getting a spinoff is the next best thing!



And of course there's my old favorites that are making a comeback on my TV screen this fall, like the *sniff* last season of Grey's Anatomy ever!! Although, the show was supposed to already end so I guess I shouldn't be complaining! I'm not sure how many more seasons of Meredith and Derek drama I could take anyway... Forget WebMD I'm totally guilty of thinking I'm a surgeon solely because of how many episodes I've seen of Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice. Keep all surgical tools away from my delusionally inflated ego please...

What shows are you most looking forward to this fall?

xoxo

3 comments

  1. I love Greys Anatomy too, it's my guilty pleasure. I'm also looking forward to the Walking Dead and American Horror Story!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh HOW could I have forgotten American Horror Story??!! I've never heard of Walking Dead but I will definitely look into it...as if I need another show to watch...

      Delete
  2. I can't wait for The Originals - I was super late to the TVD party but now I'm obsessed! I hadn't heard that here was going to be a spin off from Once Upon a Time and I love that show so I'm super excited now! Duck Dynasty has finally made its way over to UK TV so I'm addicted to that now!

    ReplyDelete