Pick Pink - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Pick Pink

In honor of all of the amazing Breast Cancer Awareness products that have been popping up everywhere lately, I have decided to do a feature on some of my personal favorites! Breast cancer is something that has affected many friends and family very near and dear to my heart, and anytime I see a great product that is for this cause I instantly feel so much more compelled to purchase it.

Companies with social responsibility instantly gain brand loyalty from me as a customer - I don't think that there is a single business, company, or industry that shouldn't be in some way socially responsible and charitable. (There is a reason one of my majors is sustainability...) I refuse to even consider working or interning for a company that doesn't demonstrate that social responsibility and philanthropic activities are not a top priority for them, and I'm hardly in a position to be picky in the job market. 

There are so many products that have been some of my favorite purchases lately that have also been for such important causes. That is why I was so excited when I saw Nordstrom's new "Pick Pink" campaign, and all of the amazing products they are selling in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness.


To see the rest of the amazing products included in Nordstrom's "Pick Pink" campaign, check out the Pinterest board here!

Evelyn Candle Holder, $44 - 10% of every sale will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

North Face Pink Ribbon Down Vest, $99 - Made in support of Boarding for Breast Cancer

Bobbi Brown Pink Peony Illuminating Bronzer  - $10 donated to Breast Cancer Research with every purchase

Sara Happ Lip Scrub, $24 - 20% of profits donated to Breast Cancer Research

Marc Jacobs Daisy Hot Pink Limited Edition, $79 - Portion of proceeds goes towards Breast Cancer Research

Nest "Passion for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation" Candle, $28 - Portion of proceeds goes towards Breast Cancer Research

Deborah Lippmann Breast Cancer Awareness Nail Color, $17 - Collaboration between Deborah Lippmann and Shape Magazine to raise Breast Cancer Awareness

Clairisonic Pink Sonic Skin Cleansing System, $150 - contributes to "Look Good, Feel Good" program

All of these products are going towards such a great cause, and they are all incredible products! I already have Marc Jacobs Daisy, and I definitely recommend you buy it now while the limited edition contributes towards charity!

Pick Pink!

xoxo

3 comments

  1. I may have to try the bronzer!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard really great things about Daisy.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Daisy! I got it in high school and I still wear it. Its such a light, feminine scent - I would definitely recommend it!

      Delete