Tory Burch Elyse Booties - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Tory Burch Elyse Booties

Tory Burch is a genius. This is not the first and definitely not the last time I will say this, but it has been proven once again.

I think I am having a legitimate love affair with the new Tory Burch Elyse Bootie. The gold zipper, the low heel, and the detailing on the heel? Perfection. This is most definitely my biggest lust-worthy item of the season and a must-have. I'm legitimately considering taking up a part-time job for these beauties.

My closet is crying for these adorable booties to become a part of my daily wardrobe - I don't think I would ever take them off! I spend at least half of my time in class daydreaming about the outfits I would pair these with. True obsession.

*Hint Hint, Dad, Christmas is just around the corner...*

Ahh...I wish.




I'm off to go continue dreaming about these...Maybe if I wish hard enough I'll wake up to find them in my closet from the shopping gods.

xoxo

5 comments

  1. I love the heel decal on these. So many booties have a high heel but these look so comfortable, awesome find!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I would give anything to have a pair! The only thing that concerns me is that they look a little wide around the ankle, but that could just be a stick-thin model!

      Delete
  2. These are so you. I actually thought this when I first saw them haha. PS...couldn't help myself and bought the Mae Booties (aka things you post on your blog have the possibility of ending up in your closet) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh so jealous, those Mae Booties are gorgeous!

      Delete
  3. My sister’s birthday is coming soon. I want buy two pairs of real Tory Burch heels on good prices. Please tell me a Tory Burch online shop where I can purchase them and get them shortly?


    ReplyDelete