What I Wore Today - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

What I Wore Today

It's official...I've found my new favorite fall outfit! My new J.Crew sweater came in a few weeks ago and I have been dying for it to finally be the right temperature to wear it, and today was the day! It is perfect for these crisp but sunny fall days we've been having on campus, and the best part is - I have never been so comfortable! 

Seriously, this sweater is the softest thing I have ever worn. I loved that I could take my marketing midterm today while looking cute but still being comfortable after a very late night of cramming. Naturally, per my study habits, I managed to find time to paint my nails while I was cramming last night and it pulled the whole look together. 

This is my new favorite fall outfit!


1. Olive Green Large Longchamp Le Pliage - My stepmom brought this back for me from Paris and I have been so excited for fall weather so I could finally show it off! The color is actually called Slate, not totally sure why but I love it!




5. J.Crew Merino Swing Sweater - totally obsessed!



8. Black Leggings from White House Black Market (I seriously recommend these - very durable, pretty cheap ($33 and on sale right now!) and beyond comfortable!)


What's your favorite fall outfit this season?

xoxo

6 comments

  1. I love this outfit! My favorite fall outfit so far has been my green and navy sweater with jeans, boots, and my Longchamp!

    Hunter
    www.preponabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So cute! Where is the sweater from? I absolutely love green and navy together!

      Delete
  2. I want a gold initial necklace from C Wonder, so pretty!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it as a Christmas gift last year and I wear it all the time! Love it!

      Delete
  3. This is my kind kind of outfit! Haha swap out the slate Longchamp for burnt orange and that's pretty much what I'm wearing each weekend while running errands. Comfy but still kind of pulled together - it's the perfect combination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It might be the comfiest outfit I own! I love it because I can feel pulled together without being uncomfortable running around campus all day or sitting in the library for hours on end.

      Delete