Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Krass & Co. Holiday Sale!

I know every single blogger is posting about their favorite sales and black friday deals, but I just couldn't resist endorsing this amazing sale by Krass & Co! You already know how much I love all of their products, especially their new fall lineand how thrilled I am that for this past semester I have been a brand representative for the company, but I seriously can't get enough of these shorts! 


With the cold weather officially in full swing, I am daydreaming of my upcoming trip to Naples and how excited I am to essentially live in these shorts! Don't miss out, or they will be all gone!

And remember, you can get a great discount anytime on their website using my special brand rep discount code: 
oxford15

Happy Shopping and Happy Holidays!

xoxo

1 comment

  1. What an awesome deal, I love how it gets better each day! Hope you had an awesome Thanksgiving.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete