November, Already? - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

November, Already?

When did it become November?? I swear I woke up today and felt like I was missing four days of my life...where has the time gone? I love November, its one of my favorite months of the year...but woah. I'm not ready for it yet!

I have been all-too-aware these past few weeks of how quickly this semester has gone by. Soon all of my close friends that are seniors will be in their last semesters in Oxford - something I absolutely refuse to say out loud. And apparently we only have one week between Thanksgiving Break and finals this year...what?! Needless to say, its time that I wake up and smell the winter air, because Hello November, you have definitely arrived. 


I really do love November though. To me, November is the start of the holiday season. I'm already dreaming of Thanksgiving meals, pumpkin pie, warm apple cider, and beautiful twinkling holiday decorations. 

More than anything, when I think of the holiday season the first thing that comes to mind is warmth. Warm crackling fires, warm holiday-flavored drinks, soft fuzzy blankets huddled up with close friends, and some of my fashion favorites wrapped up in warm layers of scarves and sweaters.

Despite all of the stress this month will inevitably bring, those are the thoughts that will get me through it until I finally reach the salvation of Christmas Break.

What are your favorite things about November?

xoxo

4 comments

  1. My favorite things about November are Thanksgiving (my favorite holiday) and my birthday! These are both great opportunities to spend time with my family and friends!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How fun! Spending time with my family and high school friends is by far my favorite thing about the holiday season

      Delete
  2. I'm looking forward to bonfire night tonight in the UK - can't wait to just stare at loads of pretty fireworks going off everywhere around me!
    Charlotte x
    La Vie en Gâteaux

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds so exciting, I hope it was fun!

      Delete