Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

November Lilly Pulitzer Calendar!

Sorry for the delay with this one, it seems I got a little wrapped up in all of the Halloween madness and didn't even realize it was November already! I'm so scatterbrained lately with school, my internships, and all of the other organizations I'm involved in. Thank god for the reminder app on my phone!

Download and use to keep yourself organized all November long, just in time for finals week! 
Enjoy!


To download this free printable, click here!

xoxo

3 comments

  1. I always look forward to your calendar print outs! I love the November pattern!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like them! Sorry this one was a little bit delayed!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete