Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Sparkle in Spade


I know I've already told you all about my intense obsession with all things sparkle, but Kate Spade's new arrivals combined with the upcoming holiday season has kicked my addiction into overdrive! I absolutely love how everything with the holidays is always twinkling, pretty, and sparkling, and Kate Spade's new arrivals are definitely adding to the festive glitzy vibe.


I am especially coveting that small wallet, considering mine got stolen and has yet to be replaced! I've been taking my time considering my options for a replacement because I think this is a good opportunity for change. Once I narrow down my choices I will be sure to show you and get some input!

Sparkle in Spade!

xoxo

1 comment

  1. I cant get enough of KS holiday line, especially their bangles. I just got that belt and clutch in gold from KS outlets for my bday!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete