Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

100th Post Milestone

I can't believe that this is already here, but today is officially...

Hooray!! Part of me can't believe that it has already been 100 posts...I feel like I just started my little ol' blog a minute ago, and part of me feels like I have spent so many countless hours tapping, deleting, resizing, adjusting, tweaking, and OCD-ing my poor little blog to pieces that I must be at my one millionth post by now, right?!

The weirdest part is that I swear I didn't plan it to be this way, but my 100th post falls on New Years Eve - no really, I didn't plan it! I realized it last week when I looked at my posts and saw that I had 97 published and couldn't believe it! 

If that's not a spooky instance of fate I'm not sure what is!

I never really knew what to expect when I started this blog - more than anything I was feeling incredibly lost and in desperate need of a project or distraction to help me gather my thoughts and at least give off the illusion that I had it all (somewhat) together. Piece by piece and post by post, this blog  has helped me put myself back together and find my way back to whatever path I had been unceremoniously knocked off of somewhere in the midst of the trials and tribulations that were my sophomore year of college.

I'm still not sure exactly where this blog will lead me, but for now I am most definitely enjoying the ride.

Happy Milestone Day, Prep Essentials!
post signature

2 comments

  1. Congrats on your 100th post! Can't wait to see what you have in store for 2014!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I was so excited and I can't wait for 2014!

      xo

      Delete