A Christmas Dilemma - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

A Christmas Dilemma

Oh, I fear this post will be the world's biggest "first-world-problems" post but I need some help from my fabulous followers! My family did part of our Christmas a little bit early this year because my brothers have to split their holiday time between a few different places, and I got the most amazing gifts from my parents!! 

Unfortunately, one of these gifts comes with a catch: I have to choose one, and return the other one to the store! (A truly cruel fate in the eyes of someone who worships Kate Spade the way I do...)
This way I could choose which item I wanted more, since my parents are brilliant and didn't even ask for a Christmas list this year - they are so good at finding stuff I will love!

So now I need help choosing between:
A gorgeous emerald green cross-body bag, or a matching envelope wallet!

SERIOUS apologies for the horrendous quality of these pictures...I took them on my phone just to show my Little when I was asking her advice, and never ended up taking better ones! (I was hoping to be lazy and find pictures online but according to Google and about 2 hours of searching, these items never actually existed...eep!)


Wallet vs. Cross-body

Here are the interiors as well!

                                            Wallet Interior                      Cross-Body Interior

What is a very lucky girl to do?! I have a remarkable gift for losing wallets this semester, which makes me want to lean away from such a beloved item because I would be devastated if I lost this one...yet it also makes me want it since I currently find myself (yet again!) without a wallet!

And the cross-body is just such a fabulous color, and being in college I use a cross-body every single time I walk out the door, especially when I am going out to dinner or uptown to the bars! I feel like I might get the most use out of that one! 

Ahhh! Please help the world's most indecisive girl out and comment with your opinion! 
I hope all of your Christmases are as blessed as mine!

xoxo

9 comments

  1. Gosh this is such a hard choice! I would go for the cross-body since you are worried about losing the wallet, plus I think the cross-body is something you will get a lot more use out of!

    Hunter
    Prep on a Budget

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, thanks for the input! Happy holidays!

      xo

      Delete
  2. What a hard choice! I love the cross body because it can be shown off (where as wallets are often hidden in bags!) Plus, you can get really cheap wallets at the KS outlets so you could totally scoop one up another time!
    _Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so true, and I feel like I will more use out of a nice wallet once I graduate! Thanks!

      xo

      Delete
  3. I would pick the crossbody! I think it is super cute, and it sounds like you would get tons of use out of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's what I'm choosing, thanks for the input! Happy holidays!

      Delete
  4. I would do the cross body. You'll be hands free going to brick/skips/cj's/wherever plus it's the perfect size! I saw some girl at top deck with a Michael Kors cross body and I died. Needless to say it was on my wish list the following morning! ��

    ReplyDelete