Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Gossip Girl Icon

Any of you who are as devoted of Gossip Girl fans as I am are going to absolutely freak about my latest purchase! It is by far my favorite thing I have ever bought for myself - ever! Each and every time I look at it I fall in love with it a little more. 

I was walking uptown with my friend Haley after a truly brutal Accounting final...we were pretty much speechless and on the verge of tears, so naturally we headed straight uptown to our favorite Sushi place for some much-needed wine and sushi to recover from a painful slap in the face to kick off finals week. On our way there we happened to walk past a super quaint antique shop - and keep in mind this is in the middle of Oxford, OH, aka the middle of nowhere - and we both stopped dead in our tracks.

There we saw the ultimate icon of Gossip Girl. I don't think there is anything more perfect or more desirable to own if you love the show the way we do. (Is there anyone on this planet who doesn't totally worship Blair Waldorf?!)

It's the painting from the Van der Woodsen's apartment!! I couldn't even believe it, and it was such a steal! By far my most impulsive purchase of my life, and by far my favorite!

It's called "Spectrum" by Richard Phillips. I am so in love. It fits perfectly with the color scheme of my room and really pulls everything together. 

Here it is hanging in my room next to my bed!

I still can't believe I own this. I can't wait to move into a real apartment after I graduate and find the perfect spot to hang it - I know I'm going to love this piece for a really long time. 

Now if only my apartment could be as amazing as Serena's when I graduate... *wishful thinking*

xoxo

3 comments

  1. Wow that is so cool that you got that painting! I looks great in your bedroom!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was so excited when I found it! And thank you!

      xo

      Delete
  2. Hi. Just wonder where you bought the Spectrum painting? I have found it but not in that big size.

    ReplyDelete