'Misunderstood' Christmas Ad - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

'Misunderstood' Christmas Ad

Oh, I just can't resist sharing this video. I keep seeing this commercial as I am snuggled on the couch at my family's home in Naples, FL for the holidays, and it has to be my favorite commercial for anything I have seen in years.

Something about the way Apple takes such a relatable topic and turns it into something heartwarming that manages to capture every single essence of the meaning of the holiday season just gives me goosebumps. Definitely worth watching!

Excuse me, I seem to have something in my eye...*tear*

Props to you, Apple. For a technology company, I think it's great that they spin a modern negative connotation associated with teenagers and family togetherness caused by tech products like iPhones and turn it into something positive and heartfelt.

xoxo

2 comments

  1. I just saw this Christmas commercial for the first time the other day and loved it! I make family videos each year so it's not uncommon for me to have a phone in my hand capturing moments!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a cute idea for the holidays, they'll be so much fun to watch year after year!

      xo

      Delete