Playing with Baby Tigers - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Playing with Baby Tigers

I have no idea why it has taken me so long to write this post...but you will never believe what I did over Thanksgiving Break! (Alright fine, my title kinda gives it away, but try not to steal my thunder).

WE GOT TO PLAY WITH THREE BABY TIGERS!
Go ahead and bump that to the top of my 'Things I'm Thankful For' list...

It was totally random and unexpected and WAY too much fun! My best friend Layne had a friend from school tell her about this random little place in Indiana that had baby tigers you could pay $20.00 to play with for an hour...Helloooo money well spent!

They were so small and adorable, and the cute little purring noise they make will have you absolutely melting. (Apparently their purring is called "chuffing" - youtube it and you'll see exactly what I mean!) They are literally just like fluffy big kitties - not aggressive at all. They just crawl all over you and play with each other. One of them even nibbled on my bracelet through my sweater for about 20 minutes! Needless to say I was officially in heaven, and definitely annoyed every single person I am friends with on snapchat and Instagram that morning.

Naturally we took approximately 5000 pictures and even a few videos...but here are just a select few of my favorite ones!

My best friends Lyle and Layne making some new friends!
This little guy wouldn't stop nibbling on my bracelet/sleeve, but I got him to stop long enough for a selfie!
And of course we couldn't leave without getting the world's greatest Christmas Card!

So Happy Holidays from us and our new tiger friends! Hope yours have been wonderful!

xoxo

8 comments

  1. OMG!!! That is sooo amazing! I'm so jealous those babies are too cute.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was too much fun, they were so playful!

      xo

      Delete
  2. I just found your blog and read your bio - LOVE AND HONOR

    ReplyDelete
  3. just discovered your blog, looking forward to reading more...those babies are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, so happy you found me!

      xo

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. They were like little kittens! So playful and not aggressive at all!

      xo

      Delete