Saks Gets Spirited - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Saks Gets Spirited

As if Saks Fifth Avenue in New York City wasn't already one of the happiest places on Earth, this video of their super-festive and ever-so-popular Carol of the Bells lights show is incredible!! If you're as holiday-obsessed as I am, things like this really get you into the spirit and put a smile on your face.

I have never seen it in person, but it has just climbed up the ranks of my bucket list. I thought I would share it with all of you to help you get into the holiday spirit!


This video puts my paper snowflakes and miniature Christmas tree to shame.
If this video didn't get you excited for the holidays, then perhaps you need to take some advice from one of my all-time favorite Christmas movies!


What's your favorite holiday season tradition to visit?

Happy Holidays!

xoxo

2 comments

  1. I'm headed to NYC next weekend, I love going to Saks to watch the holiday light display!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so lucky!! Hope it was a blast!

      xoxo

      Delete