Blogmopolitan Quiz - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Blogmopolitan Quiz

This is by far the most fun I have ever had doing a post! I found this Blogmopolitan Quiz while I was over on Two Thirds Hazel and just had to fill it out! I always loved these celebrity quizzes in Cosmo, it's one of the first things I flip to every month when my subscription comes in!

I had a much harder time filling it out than I anticipated - I think this ended up becoming a bit of a way to learn about myself! I found myself asking my friends for their opinions on a lot of these questions, and was often surprised at their answers! For example, every single one of my friends said I give the best guy advice. Hmmm....
*Scratches Head*
Shouldn't I have a successful love life then...? HA.

So I hope all of you have as much fun learning about myself as I did! If you want to try this for yourself, there is a great linkup on Two Thirds Hazel here!


What is your favorite question on here? Surprised by any of my answers? (I know I was!)

xoxo

4 comments

  1. My eyes change color too. They are blue but change to green when I'm sad or depressed. Never knew it about myself until a few different people pointed it out. Enjoy your day!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the same way, people always commented on my eyes and I never knew that they were different colors!

      xo

      Delete
  2. So cute, I love when the celebrities fill this out for Cosmo so this is a great idea!
    _Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, you should try it I had such a great time filling it out and asking my friends for their thoughts!

      xo

      Delete