Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

New Instagram and Goodreads Accounts!

Even more big changes have been happening over here at Prep Essentials, and I am beyond excited to tell you that I now have an instagram account and goodreads account for Prep Essentials! 

I have added the icons to take you to both of these things on the righthand side next to all of my other social media icons, but if you want to follow me on instagram its
@prepessentials

Here is a little sneak preview at what I've already got going...


and my goodreads account is under my name, Olivia Tennant! Here is the link to that!

I would LOVE to follow any of you on either of these accounts, so please comment with your instagram handles and goodreads accounts so I can find you! I'm always looking for new book suggestions, and would love to share some of mine with you!

Looking forward to more exciting things to come!
post signature

1 comment

  1. Woohoo I'm following you on Instagram, I am @ahromano17
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete