Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

The Empty Journal

I have this crazy little obsession with collecting beautiful paper products - journals, notebooks, planners, stationary - I just love all of the different styles and designs. Unfortunately, then the sentimental part of me kicks in and I love these things so much that I never use them! I have an entire drawer full of different stationaries and journals that are so beautiful, and so...empty. 

I know these things are meant to be used, but I can't bear the thought of coming to the end of it and not being able to have it anymore! 

For example, I got this absolutely beautiful sparkly notebook from J.Crew for Christmas from my parents (and as you know, I love all things glitter and sparkles). I desperately want to use it and carry it around with me everywhere I go alongside my trusty Lilly planner, but I'm still hesitating! 


So I have decided to open this up to you, my lovely followers, and ask for your advice!! What should I use this adorable journal for? And please, something that is worthy of how cute it is and won't make me regret it when I tearfully close the last page...

Help me and my weird tendencies!

post signature

3 comments

  1. I'm exactly the same - it's like I have almost a pathological fear of wasting a cute notebook! I've decided to try and use my pretty notebooks this year, so far I've used one for blog post planning and another for my final revision for my exams this week! I feel like if you use a notebook, loving doing so and then finish it then at least it had a good life, haha!

    Belle // thelifeandtimesofbelleh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking about using it for blog post planning, but I change my mind so much I'm afraid I'll scratch everything out!

      xo

      Delete
  2. I'm glad I'm not the only one with this fear! I would HATE to not have any of my pretty notebooks. What I have started doing with mine is making lists. Since I don't like to write actual journal entries, the lists serve as a "journal" of what I did that day! When I am older I can look back and see everything I did o a particular day! I use my Lilly planner to write down homework and school related things. My notebook is for my life things! Hope this helped!
    - SCPearls
    scpearls@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete