Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Funny Valentine's Day Cards

I refuse to do a sappy Valentine's post, and I also refuse to do a post about hating Valentine's day. All I want to say on this pink-filled chocolatey holiday is that these cards are HYSTERICAL and soooo something I would buy if I had someone to give them to. I wish I had found them sooner so I could have bought them for all of my lovely housemates because it's perfect for the kind of relationship we all have.

They're a little hard to read, but they say:

"I'd Kill (to be with) You"

"I Hate (when) You (are not with me)"

"(I Would) Go To Hell (and back just to see you)"

"(When) You're (not with me) A Pain (runs through my heart)"

If anyone knows where I can buy these delightful cards I found on Pinterest please fill me in!!

post signature

1 comment

  1. Love these, funny cards are always my favorite!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete