La Luna - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

La Luna

With this new wave of February snow, I've found myself trapped inside cuddled up in blankets a lot more often. Luckily we have had the Olympics to keep us occupied, but without DVR at school watching the Olympics is a whole different experience than what I am used to...

So to fill the hours of programming breaks on TV I've taken to some of my favorite old Pixar shorts to keep me occupied and brighten some of these dreary days. This is one of my personal favorites, and I was reminded of it when I stumbled upon this photo on Pinterest one afternoon.


Watch the video and I'm sure you'll agree that this photo is perfect. Not to mention its just a beautiful image - it makes me want to sail away on adventure to Neverland.


I hope this made your grey day a little brighter! Stay warm!

post signature

1 comment

  1. I'm such a fan of the pixar shorts, they are always so cute and creative!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete