Let It Burn - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Let It Burn

By far one of my favorite ways to relax in my room is with candles. This year alone I have completely burnt through four candles...Is it odd that I felt some strange sense of accomplishment when I did that? (Besides the obvious disappointment that it meant I had to go buy a new one, of course...)

To me it felt like one of those small accomplishments of dedication that no one ever actually does, like finishing an entire tube of lip balm, or spraying an entire bottle of perfume. I light a candle almost every single day, especially if I am studying or just hanging around my room. No matter how stressful the task I am doing, it manages to reduce my stress level immensely. 

I am definitely partial to some of my favorite Bath & Body Works scents like Warm Vanilla Sugar, but with the recent completion of yet another candle I have been exploring some new options to try out. Any suggestions? 

Here are some of the ones I've been loving!
post signature

3 comments

  1. I love when I finish a Bath and Body Works candle (they seem to burn so fast) to clean out the jar and use them for storing things . I will always love my yankee candles, and then soy and wood wick candles are also great. The sound of a wood wick candle burning is so soothing.
    With Love, Madylin @ smilesnmiles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lighting candles! I'm absolutely awful at buying candles, I justify spending way too much money on them! My favourite at the moment are the B&BW ones so I'm willing to spend the crazy amount they go for on ebay to get my hands on them! My all time favourite are the Yankee or Jo Malone candles, their scents last for so long!

    The Life & Times of Belle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a big fan of bath and body works candles. I currently have expresso bar burning right now.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete