21 At Last - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

21 At Last

21 at last! Today is my 21st birthday and I have spent hours trying to figure out the best way to commemorate. There are plenty more festivities to come, but here are some of the highlights thus far!


Being carded for my very first (legal) drink at a breakfast cafe with my Dad!
Yum, mimosas!


And of course, my new obsession and favorite gift so far from my amazing parents!


Can't help but smile every time I turn it on and see my adorable puppy giving me a high-five!

There are plenty more festivities to come, but so far this has been an incredible birthday with the most amazing family and friends by my side. 

post signature

5 comments

  1. Happy Birthday! Glad to see you're enjoying a fun drink to celebrate!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Enjoy it!

    kTm
    pickyourbeau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday MONTH sweet girl! Love you! xx

    diariesofserendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete