Color Me Spring! - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Color Me Spring!

As you all know, I'm a bit of an addict when it comes to nail polish. For example, this week I have changed my nail polish color four times...(which is probably too many times to be breathing in the pungent fumes of nail polish remover, but who's counting?!

I am positively drooling over Essie's new Limited Edition Spring 2014 Collection and the Resort 2014 Collection!


Spring 2014 Collection
Hide and Go Chic // Fashion Playground // Romper Room // Spin the Bottle // Style Hunter // Truth or Flare


Resort 2014
Coconuts and Cocktails // Find Me an Oasis // Resort Fling // Under the Twilight

Can't wait to try these out this season! Personally, I'm leaning towards Romper Room, Truth or Flare, or Resort Fling! Which ones do you love?!

post signature

5 comments

  1. Under the Twilight and Spin the Bottle are the most like to be added to my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the blues in the Essie Collections!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm slowly becoming addicted to Essie polishes - Fashion Playground and Style Hunter are calling my name!

    The Life & Times of Belle

    ReplyDelete
  4. all these shades are perfect!

    Rachel @ makeshiftmunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete