Erin Condren Planner! - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Erin Condren Planner!

I am super excited today, because the company I work for (Geneologie) just introduced me to an amazing company, Erin Condren Design! As an added bonus, they sent me a free Erin Condren planner that I am so beyond in love with! Granted, I already have a planner, but I have decided to make this my blogging/social planner so I can schedule out my blog posts and (hopefully) stay more on top of things!

My other planner will just be meetings, appointments, and homework assignments, while this one will have sorority stuff, PR Chair assignments, and blog post schedules!

I can't wait to fill it out - it has so many adorable features! Every month has a super inspirational quote, the bookmark has a new favorite quote of mine, "A goal is a dream with a deadline", and the back comes with some super cute envelopes and stickers (some of the stickers are even specific to Greek Life!)

I even got some page holders and an attachable pen holder thrown in too!!

All in all, I am thrilled with this product and definitely recommend you checking out the site to see what else it has to offer! Here are some pictures below!


What are your favorite Erin Condren Design products?!
I think I am leaning towards the notebooks...

post signature

2 comments

  1. This looks like the most perfect planner! I love it!

    The Life & Times of Belle

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable I love those! Would be perfect to help keep up with my busy schedule, I totally understand the need for two planners!

    kTm
    pickyourbeau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete