Krass & Co. Spring Collection! - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Krass & Co. Spring Collection!

It's finally here! As many of you know, I am a Brand Rep for Krass & Co., aka the cutest athletic shorts company ever! They just came out with their new spring line and I am beyond obsessed. They really expanded their options this time, and I'm having such a hard time choosing!

Here are some pictures so you can check it out!





These shorts are the most comfortable shorts I have ever worn - they feel lighter than air! Plus, with my discount code:

oxford15

They are just as cheap as Nike Shorts (and way cuter!)

I think I'm leaning towards one of these:

Happy Shopping!


post signature

3 comments

  1. Ooh I think the Palm Beach Shorts are my fav!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got an e-mail from them and have been drooling over these, thanks for the discount code dear!

    Rachel @ makeshiftmunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these shorts are so cute! I might have to splurge on a pair before my beach vacation!

    ~ Joanie
    www.flonmymind.com

    ReplyDelete