Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Spring Break Essentials

It's FINALLY that time of year...


These next few days are going to absolutely crawl by, but I don't care because on Saturday I will be heading down to Gulf Shores, Alabama with some of my best friends (and around 300 kids from the rest of our school...yikes!)

I can barely contain my excitement, and seeing as I am apparently the only one who finished midterms last week, I had a little bit of free time to build my excitement and gather some of my ultimate Spring Break Essentials. 

Enjoy!


post signature

1 comment

  1. Agree 100% with every item on your list! Loving that bikini!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete