Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Clear the Desk Clutter

Midway through the semester and it is about time that I do some re-organization. At this point in the year, I've lost most of my motivation (especially in my post-Vitamin D haze from spring break), and even with my OCD tendencies papers have started to pile up a little bit and the clutter on my desk is just finally reaching the point that I am taking notice. 

My main issue with organizing my desk is that I have so many little things, once I organize I forget where I put something and it takes me forever to find one specific document or item!

This is why when I saw the Anthropologie Lucite Desk Collection I knew it would be absolutely perfect. Everything is clear, giving the space a clean and organized look while still allowing me to see everything and know where it is. Plus, I love the idea of getting some neon accessories, folders, pens and paper clips to really add some pops of color through the clear desk organizers. 

Granted, I'm living that college budget lifestyle and can't afford a desk re-model right now, but these are definitely on my radar for future purchases!

Take a look!


What is your favorite item from the collection?

post signature

2 comments

  1. I love the simplicity of this collection.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to do a reorganising session to get myself back motivated to study for my finals too. I'm a sucker for desk organisation and this collection is too perfect!

    The Life & Times of Belle

    ReplyDelete