Essential Reading: Graduates in Wonderland - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Essential Reading: Graduates in Wonderland

In complete and utter denial that so many of my closest friends are graduating in 5 short weeks, and in even more denial that I will be a senior next year (am I being Punk'd?), this upcoming book seems well-timed. Coming out in May, Graduates in Wonderland is definitely on my must-read list for this summer! I can't wait to lay out (in an undisclosed location...my summer plans will soon be revealed in an upcoming post!) and read this in anticipation of my senior year.

Obviously, I haven't read it yet so I can't review it very thoroughly, but from what I can see, it will relate to anyone who has ever felt like life is moving too fast, or like they were sipping juice boxes and playing on the swings just yesterday. One thing I have always found no matter what my struggles, is that my friends that live under the same roof and those that are thousands of miles away are always there to help commiserate with similar tales. 


When I do finally get a chance to relax and read this, I'll be sure to fill you in on what I thought, but I know I am certainly placing it on my summer reading list!

post signature

No comments