iPad Style - Prep Essentials

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

iPad Style

If any of you saw my birthday posts, you'll know that I was SO lucky and thrilled to get an iPad Mini for my birthday! I am obsessing over my favorite new toy, and am actually very grateful for the time I am spending with it rather than hunched at my desk over my computer. 

However, like any style-savvy girl knows, it's all about how you accessorize! I was also gifted with a really awesome Smart Case for my iPad which I love! Then the other day while I was online "window" shopping, I realized I have a whole new toy to accessorize! So I started shopping. And shopping, and shopping, and shopping...

And now I'm torn between my Smart Case, a Safer Case that protects it from my clumsy tendencies, or something a little more stylish! Please help this indecisive blogger choose!


                             Style                                    Safety                                                   Smart


All of them definitely have their pros and cons, and I have to say I do love the way my smart case folds up so I can set it on my nightstand to watch Netflix!

Comment with your vote below!

post signature

1 comment

  1. I think safety is definitely important, keeping the ipad from getting scratches so you can enjoy it for many years!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete