Lifestyle

Lifestyle
Lifestyle

Fashion

Fashion
Fashion

College & Post-Grad

College & Post-Grad
College & Post-Grad

Throwback Thursday

Taking a cue from Instagram trends, I thought it would be a fun idea to do some digging into my childhood and relive some fun memories! Like when my biggest problem of the week was how I was possibly going to watch both of my favorite cartoons if they were on at the same time on Saturday morning?! 

In all seriousness though, we were asked in my marketing class the other day to take 10 minutes of silence and think about what activities and things we enjoyed when we were children. When the ten minutes was up, my professor asked us to look at the list we had made and count how many things we still did, or would still enjoy doing. It was really saddening to see how many things I had either forgotten about or hadn't done in so many years...

So here is my own personal (and probably pretty embarrassing) throwback list, along with my own #tbt picture. At least I know I wasn't thinking about what filter I was going to use when this picture was being taken!


I had a blast making this list, so I made a download for you to fill out yourselves here!

Please fill it out and post it on your own blogs, or put your replies in the comments! I'd love to see that I'm not alone in my love for juice boxes and Disney Channel! 
And if you do post it on your own blog, please post a link so I can see it!

post signature

1 comment

  1. This is such a fun activity, it totally had me reminiscing. Side note: I suddenly have an urge to break out the N64!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete